Sunday, August 01, 2004

Sunday, August 1, 2004
God's been alive and working in my life.. for a long time now, but it seems as though He's doing some pretty incredible things that are very visible. At School, Toby (the owner) has set up the program so that we can have outside education.. God has allowed me to work and stay at the Wingate for this amount of time and has allowed me to get to know the staff and the preceedings of a real Spa and Salon... this experience is EXACTLY what I need right now. School is fascinating and I love it- I love doing outside reading and work as well to add to my understanding so that I can be all that I can be. Tracy (the owner of the Wingate) spoke to me the other day and invited me to attend any and all Esthetic's trainging and product knowledge seminars/meetings/etc!! Thank you God for allowing me to be where I need to be. Thank you God for allowing me to love what is in the plan at the moment for the future... Thank you, God for allowing me to succeed within my failure-- I don't deserve to be having fun and I don't deserve to be loved like you love me!!! You have been blessing my life since day one.. and I thank you for that! I pray that you allow me to be your hands and your voice... my failures will in time (I believe) be a good thing for your kingdom, and I pray that you will use all that is good and all that is bad for YOUR work in this world. I pray that you can salvage what it is that I am and the foolish (pearls to pigs) things that I have done and allow everything to be for you- and work together for YOUR purpose. Thank you for the new perspectives, the wonderful family that you have allowed me to have-- your gifts are so much more than I deserve, and I thank you for them.. thank you for holding me through all of my life--- I see it now, and I thank you a thousand times. Thank you for knowing what I can do and allowing me (though I have hurt you over and over) to do something wonderful and uplifting. I do not deserve anything that you have given to me, but I thank you for it and ask for your blessing on all that I do from here forward- I want to make a difference in your world. Only YOU can give me the drive to carry on from here on out- all my successes are yours and yours alone. Thank you.
School is going so terrifically as I have mentioned.... I can barely contain myself-- I sat in on a new facial 'practice' at work and knew that it is what I want to do for my life's work... I did a little bit of the facial on Jen, and she exclaimed, " Wow! You're awesome and you just started school!" .. in front of all the estheticians... such a compliment! I LOVE the idea of taking care of people and having my own room to do all kinds of fun facials and help people with their makeup and allow them to feel confident and relaxed... such a dream. It's so cool how God has wired me to do something and be so excited about it.. I think I was thinking that He wired me to just to do some boring task that I would be good at.. I didn't think I would love it (and the schooling for it!) so much!!!!
At work- I'm putting in the extra effort that is required for the job.. Amy talked to me a couple of times about not being as interactive with the clients as I could be... I was not very open to her suggestions and took it very negitively... now that I'm trying to be better (and the excitement of the future) has allowed me to really like my job and give that extra something that makes people feel comfortable.. I think I got really lazy over the past year or two since working at Dr. Wilton's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home