Monday, August 09, 2004

Sunday, August 8, 2004
Starting New
Well, I've deleted all of the memory in my phone for incoming, missed, and outgoing calls. I've deleted all of the random guy's number that have accumulated over the past year or so. I don't want them- I choose the future. I hung out with Matt and Tammy last night, and I felt lighter because it was good fun and I wasn't pressured to drink, and even though I got home later that I would've like to have, I was sober and really had fun hanging out with Matt again-- he's moving today fully to Haverhill to begin teaching on Monday... He seemed nervous but ready to begin! Tammy, on the other hand, in able to be herself, showed me that she needs so much care after her divorce- she was married to a professor, for goodness sake, and now seems to be wandering: lost of what she feels was her childhood- and she's panicking. The guys she picks to like is beyond me-- she deserves much more.
Today is Sunday.... It is so beautiful outside... she sun is shining and it is a new day!
(Side note for skin experiment-- in doing the Alkylizing diet- my skin has been looking great-- the 2 liters of water helps... no bread, pasta, legumes, or beef: Amnesteem started yesterday evening... no difference yet; remember watermelon and chicken.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home