Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Wednesday, August 11, 2004
Well, the guys in my life are slowly but surely dying down... I won't call people back so I am finding that I am feeling more at peace. (I heard from Mom and Dad that Adam was talking with Eric and Kathy on Sunday... He was supposedly looking around for me at church during the coffee hour and then just ended up talking with Kathy....) Thank you God for giving me the strength to be stronger than my old feelings of need... I pray that it continues! I don't want to depend on having guys around to make me feel better-- just one guy that I can put all my attention to-- I loved hanging out with Mark and Matt, so they will be in my life, but the rest are just guys who can't stay in my life if Adam is a priority (or whoever) to me. Plain and Simple :)
Going to Boston today for Dermologica Seminar... can't wait to learn more!!!!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home