Thursday, August 12, 2004

Today's Sorrows and joys

Thursday, August 12, 2004

The seminar was incredible... what a wonderful way to learn more about esthetics.. Plus: I LOVE Boston! I don't mind the traffic at all.. I love the hustle and bustle and action and movement of Boston- I love the buildings and planted gardens- there's something new to see everytime you look up! (Dermological Institute has a branch in Adelaide, South Australia!! Oh my goodness! I have no idea how I would pay to get over there, but if I had the opportunity to go... I would run!!!!-- after I graduate in December, that is!)
Today was exausting... I ran a bit... did laudry.. skipped class because I just could NOT handle one more thing today: work was long enough! I tried to read the book, Romancing the Heart, a great Christian book that is for the women, as Sacred Heart is for men. I threw it down-- it was worded in such a way that it did not give me hope- it just brought me down. Chapter three was like reading bits and pieces from my own life, but the outcome was drab, disheartening, and just plain sad! There is no way that I can continue it.. it really is worded strangely and not something that I can get into... at all. I'm actually kinda angry that I even picked it up today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home