Monday, August 16, 2004

Sunday, August 15, 2004 So today the group went to Chunky's in Sanford-- Adam and the Dipipo's came... We watched Alien vs. Predator... Princess Diaries 2 was going to be full of little girls and thier sisters and brothers... we opted to give up our chickflick for a fully guy movie.. it was a mistake.. lol.. but still fun. I tried to talk to Adam and I just made a fool of myself, I think.... I am very discouraged because I have so much doubt about myself and him... he really is a sweetheart, but I dont' feel like I have anything to say to him. I wanted him to feel part of the group, but in doing so, I felt like I was just loud and obnoxious the whole time.. almost spastic-like... lol. I do still like him, I just worry that I could never be that Christian girl of his dreams when I am very different from him. However, However, he does have a lot of music on his iPod- including Lonestar's Back Porch Lookin In song....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home