Saturday, August 21, 2004

Friday, August 20, 2004
It has been the same thing this week: work and school.. however I did my first facial on a woman named Irene- the full facial! My first client!! Hooray :) She tipped my $10, too! How sweet of her. Yesterday I practiced on Gloria for a little bit- I still need to perfect my technique- cleansing isn't that difficult, but the massage part is a lot to remember! I borrowed a video from Tobey (the owner) to see what Dermologica was doing for each step-- that have some great processes!
I emailed Adam with the help of Tammy at work (Ahem!) and haven't heard back from him. That was Tuesday. I really have the feeling that he was probably annoyed getting an email- not knowing what to say back or not wanting to have to go to another event. I think I gave up last time (last year around this time, actually!) because I can't read him and figured that if I was going to be in a relationship with someone, they would need to take initiative with things and show what they're thinking. Adam is more of a inner-conflict-type of person I would imagine... he is not only shy, but he also (just a guess) thinks everything inside his own world and shares only when necessary. Maybe it's better that he doesn't write- that way I won't start to further like a guy who refuses to communicate with me- and likes me only because I took the first steps toward him... I love the bold guys who are right there 'in my face' and are obvious about how they feel with confidence-- and someone who is all about Christ and has a passion for his work. Is there someone out there for me? Will I die before I meet him? Can he really exist, or do I need to do my own searching.. or will he come to me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home